-  By default run shell program. (Always block)
-  Create program echo and echo2 that can be run in the shell program. Both can be called from the shell program. Shell takes inputs from keyboard and gives output on screen.
-  Keep a memory register that records datetime.
-  Program call -> Run program -> Shell
Any interrupt -> Clear all program memory -> Shell
# Steps2 = Steps ++:
-  Connect with sd card, write and read to and from sd card and figure out if fs are needed. (Encrypt sd card by default and store the key on flash)
-  Create key generation, encrypt(with stored public keys) and decrypt programs for strong encryption algos. (ed448)
-  Transfer all programs to sd card. Keep only shell and a program which fetches a list of all programs from sd card on flash.
# Steps3 = Steps2++:
-  Create tor connection through lan and mail the encrypted message to a particular email id.
-  Accept mails of encrypted messages, detect the key used and decrypt if the private key exists.
-  Programs should not be able to override shell or touch any part of shell and an interrupt should always return to shell.