SVMM - Simple Virtual Machine Manager
A simple VM manager with bash backend that runs on flatfile databases. It requires
no setup (except setting properties in the config.php script). SVMM is released
under the CC-BY-NC-SA v3.0 unported.
SVMM was written by Chris Dorman, 2020 https://cddo.cf
- Qemu-KVM installed and configured for KVM
- Super user privleges
- Modify config.php to your needs
- Visit page to generate svmm_db for flat file user database
- Execute SVMM backend as SU: sudo ./start-svmm start
- Copy a fresh OS install of your choice in a qcow2 (or other format) image to svmm_db/disks/slitaz.img and alpine.img (THIS MUST BE DONE FOR THE SCRIPT TO COPY AND START A FRESH VM)
12/26/2020 - v1.3
- [bugfix] Fix start/stop functions in some scenarios
- Added registration codes for user registration management
- Deletion feature.
- CSS cleanup
- Feature manipulation
- [to-do] Clean up code, and create two main configuration scripts for server / client VM managers for easy setup.
9/24/2020 - v1.0
- Working PHP front end with user registeration and login
- Working bash back end for server management
- Allows each user to create 1 VM
- Allows user ability to start / stop VM
- PHP email validation via filter_var