A importância da filosofia do software livre à gestão universitária contraposto à percepção dos acadêmicos do curso de Sistemas de Informação da Faculdade Avantis
Copyright (c) 2017, 2018 Adonay Felipe Nogueira
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3 of the
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see
- An ODF 1.2 editor for text documents, spreadsheets and drawings which is able to handle DDE links. Recommended: the latest version of LibreOffice.
- FreeSans text font from GNU FreeFont project.
- LibreOffice or some software that provides the command `soffice' to convert documents and graphics to .pdf.
- ImageMagick's `convert' command (or similar) with .pdf to .png conversion enabled.
- Any implementation of the shell scripting language as specified by POSIX.
- Any implementation of the sed stream editing language as specified by POSIX.
- The official R language interpreter with the following packages: grDevices (built-in), utils (idem), data.table, mice, VIM.
- "Trabalho.odt" doesn't pick additions or removals of .png images produced from .pdf-to-.png conversion by "Converter documentos e gráficos.sh", thus you have to add/remove DDE links to those manually. To add one go to "Insert" -> "Figure", tick "Link" and select the new image. To remove one, select the figure object and delete it.
- Spreadsheets inserted as DDE links in "Trabalho.odt" don't pick up new rows/columns nor remove those in case the ones in "Formatar dados.ods" (or from .csv files produced by "Gerar agregações.r" which is run by "Converter documentos e gráficos.sh") are increased or decreased, they can only pick changes in the currently registered rows/columns. That said, you must update/redo the DDE links by -- in contrast to to images -- doing so in two-step process of removing them from "Trabalho.odt" in "Edit" -> "Links", then deleting the corresponding tables left in the same document, copying the entire spreadsheet/tab while in LibreOffice Calc editing "Formatar dados.ods", and using Ctrl + Shift + V (special paste), while editing "Trabalho.odt" in LibreOffice Writer and selecting "DDE link".
About the .doc and .docx files
These were provided by the institution. Red areas with braces are places in which something must be typed.
For the majority of these files it's expected that they get hand signed and those scanned to a multi-page .pdf (see the "Converter documentos e gráficos.sh" script to know the list of .pdf files).
1. Pass the file "Converter documentos e gráficos.sh" as script to a shell interpreter.
2. If the exit status is successfull (check by running `echo $?', the number should be zero), open the "Trabalho.odt" file, answer "Yes" to the update question.
3. Update the rest (go to "Tools" -> "Update" -> "Update everything").
4. Export the document to your liking.