- "I'm not quite dead yet" Sauteed Salad
- * One carrot
- * A "whole bunch" of lettuce (500ml?)
- * "four" celery
- * olive oil(probably not as much as I used). I used somewhere around a quarter cup.
- * 10 dandelions, picked straight from your yard
- * salt/sel
- * frypan
- 1) Wash the dandelions.
- 2) cut carrot, lettuce, celery and place
- 3) add salt to olive oil, put in frypan, heat
- 4) add non dandelion vegetables to frypan
- 5) cut the leaves off of the dandilions. Only take the leaves(the rest may be poisonous), and add them to the frypan
- 6) eat