- Make a graham wafer crust by using graham wafer crumbs and 1/2 cup melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar
- Use an 8x8 inch pan--I usually pam it first before I put the crumb mixture in
- i can always make it really thick with crumbs
- or use a bigger/smaller pan
- Beat 1 package of Philidelphia cream cheese until smooth adding 1/2 cup sugar gradually.
- Add 2 eggs and beat well.
- Pour that mixture over the crumbs in the pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes
- let it cool and then put two cans of cheery pie filling on top
- cherry but it is cheery when you eat it