- 1 beer
- 4 cups flour
- Pour beer into flour. Knead a little one it's set but DO NOT STIR. You can let it rise after kneading if you want. Sometimes you may need to add more flour if your beer container is too big.
- Sometimes you need to add more beer if your beer container is too small. 1 beer is typically the right amount though.
- Bake at 350 until it's cooked on the inside.
- OPTIONAL: add copious amounts of butter on top while it's baking.
- Change the beer, you change the taste. Guinness will give you a rich flavour, rickards red is tasty, but even weird beers will work.