5 months ago
7 commits to master since this release
- Allow version specification for packages.
- Allow to run without a local debian/changelog file.
- Add support for npm-based release.
- Do not disable shell-related checks by default.
Shell-related testing and linting can be disabled via DISABLE_SHELL_CHECK=1.
- Warn if shellcheck is missing.
- Rename "test-shell" to "lint-shell".
- Automatically run jobs in parallel (if "-j X" is not specified).
- Warn if the currently active version of makefilet is older than the version
requested via MAKEFILET_DOWNLOAD_VERSION.
This may happen if makefilet is installed system-wide.