This pull-request of osyu took my attention: https://notabug.org/necklace/libray/pulls/8
I have now tried the decryption. The disc I tested is: http://redump.org/disc/85526/
Start the Party! Parti Baslasin! (Turkey) (En,Tr).iso
I have decrypted using libray as always and then done a copy of the original disc on an actual PS3 with Managunz (decrypted non-raw).
The decrypted files didn't match. But then I found this tool: https://github.com/al3xtjames/PS3Dec
And its output did actually match Managunz decrypted output. PS3Dec was also much faster it seems. But maybe it was placebo. I only did one file.
Also tried the patch of osyu but couldn't run it.
The decrypted files hash:
PS3Dec is definitely faster, and there are two reasons: it's written in C (Python is pretty slow, compared), but it's also written to support multi-threading, allowing for parallelization. This is something I've thought about doing with libray for a while.
Either way, Osyu's patch gave me these hashes:
Manually comparing the PS3Dec output with librays output I think I was able to figure it out, though.
I haven't tested all my .iso files, but I'll make a release regardless.
Please do test if you have time.
I tried version 0.0.9 now and encryption seems to work. Tried two games, one of them dumped on an actual PS3 and then reencrypted with libray again. All hashes were correct.