- For now the widgets are to be grown automatically. It is mirrored after
- the installed structure of the LibreVideoConverter library so follow it please, so you can
- do diff on it.
- General rule is that anything in gtk/cocoa is pretty much fair game,
- there's usually some good reason for stuff in miro.frontends.widgets.
- For stuff in LibreVideoConverter namespace, think carefully before adding it, with
- the exception if it is utilty functions (which we will further abstract
- away) or a base class of a platform impementation (such as player.Player).
- Python is dynamically interpreted so it is generally safe to remove
- the top-level imports and still have the thing run.
- As a convention, please prepend the line with ### when you are removing
- something, and when you are adding something add ###XXXMVC on the line
- before your first addition.