- <!-- Copyright 2008-2010 StatusNet Inc. and contributors. -->
- <!-- Document licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported. See -->
- <!-- https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ for details. -->
- There are a number of options for getting in contact with responsible
- people for %%site.name%%.
- If you think you've found a bug in the underlying [GNU social](https://gnu.io/social/) software,
- or if there's a new feature you'd like to see, add it into the [GNU social task list](https://git.gnu.io/gnu/gnu-social/issues).
- Don't forget to check the list of existing bugs to make sure it hasn't already been reported!
- You can reach the responsible party for this server at [%%site.email%%](mailto:%%site.email%%).
- Post a notice
- If you have a question about how to do something, just post a notice with
- your question, preferrably tagged with #NewHere. Watch your inbox for replies.