A year has passed since the first release of MadHelix (then UltrasonicHelix) so I have spent some time fixing some problems I noticed when using it.
- MadHelix now includes the SoundHelix-Guitar style from SoundHelix's SourceForge repository.
- Basic keyboard shortcuts: CTRL+P to play a song and CTRL+S to stop.
- The MIDI output directory can now be configured from the new preferences dialog.
- The buttons now use icons from the Adwaita Icon Theme instead of the Unicode characters from before; this should translate to a more consistent look across different platforms.
- Moved file export options to a separate dialog.
- MadHelix windows now open in the centre of the screen.
- The thread used to run SoundHelix no longer runs when SoundHelix itself is not playing a song.
- Songs with long titles no longer break the layout.