- <meta name="description" content="Lists Old Web Sites.">
- <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
- <a href="index2.html"><img src="cooldog.png" alt="cool dog"><br>Enter site</a>
- <p><a href="privacy.html">Privacy</a>
- <p>I've written a few articles over the years, which I'd like to call attention to. (They tend to get lost in the update archives.)
- <p>Now, in no particular order:
- <br><a href="Autosled.html">The Bailey Autosled</a>
- <br><a href="DMOZMemory.html">Goodbye DMOZ</a>
- <br><a href="minisearchenginereviews.html">Decent Search Engines (That are Not Google.)</a>
- <br><a href="neutral.html">A brief History of the Net and Net Neutrality</a>
- <br><a href="rcookie.html">On the Rainbow Cookie Meme</a>
- <br><a href="roto.html">RotoScope: A Forgotten Widescreen Movie Process</a>
- <br><a href="ScrubTheWebIsGone.html">ScrubTheWeb Stops Running Their Search Engine; Domain for Sale</a>
- <br><a href="two.html">Two-Columns: Will they work on a phone?</a> Really, not an article; but still a nice test.
- <br><a href="websitering.html">WebSiteRing: Create one without scripting</a> The first thing I wrote for this site.
- <br><a href="pkmn/menu.html">The Classic Pokemon Page</a> A collection of nostalgic thoughts on the franchize, influenced by late 90's fan sites.
- <br><a href="master/master.html">An Overview of Master.Com</a>
- <p><a href="http://www.geocities.ws/jaup/jaup.htm">Member of JAUP</a>
- <p>What I've created for this site is in the public domain; I release it to you. Copy, re-post, send, modify it as you like. Post a link back, but only if you desire. I must note that I didn't create everything here; quotes, site buttons, images & the like are still property of their creators; you'll have to check with them for use requirements.