% Rice, spinach, kale, fish (any fish), peas, etc
% Leah Rowe
Another nameless recipe I came up with.
- Handful of spinach
- Handful of kale
- Half of a grated carrot
- Handful of frozen peas
- Half a handful of mushrooms, chopped
- Half a handful of broccoli
- Handful of rice
- Dash of salt, pepper, hing, cayene and paprika powder, asafoetida
- Light soy sauce
- Fish (any kind of fish. I normally use basa fillets or salmon)
- Boil rice. Towards end, add peas. Drain when done.
- Fry the fish until almost done. Mince/mash it up
- Chop broccoli, kale, mushrooms, add paprika/pepper/salt/cayene/asafoetida. Add all this to the fish. Fry until all cooked, alongside rice
- When rice is done, add it along with light soy sauce to the saucepan, fry it all together (fried rice). Also add the spinach.
Yeah. Serve and enjoy.
You can do this with seafood too.
Alternatively, I'll do this without seafood/fish but with eggs instead, and make egg-fried rice.