Contributing to makefilet
Submit a patch / proposal
Your contributions and hints are welcome!
This manual approach is probably sufficient for simple changes:
- checkout the source:
git clone https://notabug.org/sumpfralle/makefilet.git
- prepare changes
- use git's tools (e.g.
git format-patch or
git request-pull) or a simple
diff for preparing a changeset
- submit the changeset
Web-based merge/pull request
Use the gogs instance on
notabug for a web-based approach of contribution:
- register on https://notabug.org
- fork the makefilet repository
- prepare changes and push them to your branch
- create a pull request
Publish a release
- update Changelog file
make release-patch (or
git push --follow-tags
- create a new release with the following details:
- tag: current release tag (e.g.
- title: the tag (e.g.
- content: see the corresponding entry in the Changelog file
- attach the locally built deb package (