All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog.
[0.0.7] - 2021-06-29
- PARAM.SFO reader (sfo.py)
- Now searches for PARAM.SFO first and uses game title from there instead of crc32.
- To identify keys, checks if .iso has a unique size, then if it has the name from PARAM.SFO in it + size, then downloads .ird
- long_description in setup.py for description on PyPI
- Multiman styling by default if PARAM.SFO is found
- No longer checks crc32, see Added. Might re-add as last fallback later.
[0.0.6] - 2021-06-05
- Issue #6: fix decrypting using disc key not working
- Added .iso re-encryption with -r / --re-encrypt, default output is game_id_e.iso (example: BLUS-0000_e.iso)
- Added ability to bundle redump keys in the package data, libray now checks if it already has the key for the .iso
- Changed printing to use
[*] in front
[0.0.5] - 2020-08-03
- Issue #4: fix broken progressbar
- Don't download the .ird if it already exists
- Don't show progressbar if --quiet flag is set
[0.0.4] - 2020-08-03
[0.0.3] - 2020-08-03
- Default output iso name is game_id.iso instead of output.iso (example: BLUS-0000.iso)
- Added quiet mode, enabled with the -q or --quiet flag argument
- Added the ability to manually specify decryption key with -d or --decryption-key
- Fix Windows install bug by switching from pycrypto to pycryptodome
[0.0.2] - 2019-07-07
- Decrypting block devices directly (eg. cd/dvd/bd drive) instead of .iso files. For example
-i /dev/sg0 or
[0.0.1] - 2019-05-16
- Manually loading .ird files with
-k (for 'key')
- Automatic downloading of .ird files when not given (currently only from jonnysp.bplaced.net)
- Successful decryption of a PS3 .iso with .ird when path to encrypted .iso is given with
- Manually specify output .iso file with
-o (default is 'output.iso')
- Verbosity with
- Helptext with
-h (automatically generated by argparse)
- Other relevant things: README, COPYING, etc.