- Changes in 2.2:
- - Fixed typos in docs and description files.
- - Fixed read problems due to localised error messages.
- Changes in 2.1:
- - Fixed bug that was making rtape prematurely stop reading when
- encountering an object of a "try-error" class.
- Changes in 2.0:
- - Changed the argument order for rtapeRerecord and rtapeFilter
- to be easier to use. Code using 1.x version of those is most likely
- - When rerecording a tape onto itself, the temporary file is now
- created in the same dir as a target tape instead in tempdir().
- It solves a problem of renaming when tmp is on the other partition.
- Changes in 1.2:
- - "Safe mode" for thread-safe writes to the tape.
- Changes in 1.0:
- - First public release.