#570 some links aren't converted from .md to .html by the static site generator

Closed
opened 3 months ago by vimuser · 4 comments

E.g. see link in https://libreboot.org/docs/hardware/mac_address.html#changing-the-mac-address-in-libreboot

This was reported first in a pull request which I closed, because the pull request fixed it improperly. https://notabug.org/libreboot/libreboot/pulls/569

this needs to be fixed properly

E.g. see link in https://libreboot.org/docs/hardware/mac_address.html#changing-the-mac-address-in-libreboot This was reported first in a pull request which I closed, because the pull request fixed it improperly. https://notabug.org/libreboot/libreboot/pulls/569 this needs to be fixed properly
Leah Rowe commented 3 months ago
Owner

leah@minifree:~/lbdev/libreboot/www$ grep -il ".md" $(find -type f -name "*.html") ./news/alyssa-resignation.bare.html ./news/talos.bare.html ./news/andrew-robbins-new-maintainer.bare.html ./news/formalised-structure.bare.html ./amd-libre.bare.html ./index.bare.html ./contrib.bare.html ./temp.bare.html ./footer.bare.html ./download.bare.html ./faq.bare.html ./management.bare.html ./git.bare.html ./temp.html ./git.html

these are all the pages with the problem

leah@minifree:~/lbdev/libreboot/www$ grep -il "\.md" $(find -type f -name "*.html") ./news/alyssa-resignation.bare.html ./news/talos.bare.html ./news/andrew-robbins-new-maintainer.bare.html ./news/formalised-structure.bare.html ./amd-libre.bare.html ./index.bare.html ./contrib.bare.html ./temp.bare.html ./footer.bare.html ./download.bare.html ./faq.bare.html ./management.bare.html ./git.bare.html ./temp.html ./git.html these are all the pages with the problem
Leah Rowe commented 3 months ago
Owner

I tried this with a local copy of the site, with the exact same revision of libreboot from the git repo, but i could not reproduce the issue. the link is correctly changed from .md to .html via sed, in the static site generator.

both my system and the server that libreboot.org runs on have the same sed version

I tried this with a local copy of the site, with the exact same revision of libreboot from the git repo, but i could not reproduce the issue. the link is correctly changed from .md to .html via sed, in the static site generator. both my system and the server that libreboot.org runs on have the same sed version
Leah Rowe commented 3 months ago
Owner

ok scratch that, i can reproduce this locally

ok scratch that, i can reproduce this locally
Leah Rowe commented 3 months ago
Owner
fixed https://notabug.org/libreboot/libreboot/pulls/574
Sign in to join this conversation.
Loading...
Cancel
Save
There is no content yet.