- This is a simple X11 utility that disables a tablet's touchscreen when the
- digitizer is near.
- It requires the XInput extension and its accompanying library. On Debian, this
- is available in the package libxi-dev.
- The default pen and touch devices are specified by the PENDEVICE and
- TOUCHDEVICE symbolic constants #defined near the top of the code,
- respectively. These are the devices on a ThinkPad Yoga (first generation),
- on which this program was originally developed. Command line options are
- available to override either or both. The options are -t for the touch
- device and -p for the pen device. Check the output of xinput(1) for the names
- of the devices on your system. Note that if the names of your devices contain
- spaces, which is likely, you'll need to quote them in your shell.
- A future revision will include an actual man page. As it is, the command is
- very simple and provides a basic usage synopsis with the -h option.
- A possibility for the future is some sort of intelligent default search