Main: jadedctrl, Tirifto, etc.
Based on the newest Minetest-game, this is a whole new OCD.
The best features of OCD have been ported-forward, and the aesthetics have been
preserved and extended.
Here are the rules for textures:
* Natural blocks (wood, dirt, stone, etc) are all one pixel
* Cooking something adds one more pixel, height and length
* Crafted materials are decided by the amount of items that went into it + 1.
* I.E. the ladder texture has 9 pixels. 8 sticks go make a ladder.
* Items that are exclusively mob drops (I.E. raw meat) are 3x3 pixels
* All plantlife are 5x5 (exception for nodeboxes)
Now, OCD3 probably doesn't fully follow those rules yet, but we really have
tried. In the future, expect more and more consistency. :)
OCD3 comes with more mods than OCD, making it feel more complete-- light glows
around the player when using torches (walking_torches), mobs attack the player
(mobs_*), rain and lightning strike (weather), etc.
There are a lot of modifications-- some minor, some pretty major-- to a lot of
different mods in this subgame compared to upstream. We didn't really take note
of most of them, and probably forgot about a lot of them, so this blanket statement's
the easiest option:
Any modifications are to be considered under the same license of their parent mod,
unless otherwise stated either in the code or in the mod's README file.