- Fri Feb 17 11:10:50 CST 2006
- If you are getting this file long after our initial release,
- chances are the source is quite outdated. See the release
- announcement below.
- id Software releases GtkRadiant source code under GPL
- Following last summer's release of Quake III Arena source code and tools
- under the GPL license, id is now placing GtkRadiant and q3map2 under GPL
- license. We are also providing in this release a number of Quake II
- tools that never made it under GPL when we packaged Quake II source code.
- GtkRadiant  is the heavily modified version of QERadiant and
- Q3Radiant ( id's level editors used during Quake II and Quake III Arena
- development ). It runs on Microsoft Windows platforms, GNU/Linux, MacOS
- X, and supports level editing for many id technology games .
- A tarball of the initial release is available from our ftp server ,
- and the development website  now holds a subversion repository with
- the GPL code. We expect development on the editor to continue as usual,
- and hope that many new developers will join us  :-)
-  http://www.qeradiant.com/
-  http://www.qeradiant.com/?data=sitemap#games
-  ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/source/GtkRadiant-GPL.zip
-  http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/
-  http://www.qeradiant.com/wikifaq/index.php?How%20to%20reach%20the%20developers