- # Copyright (C) 2020, 2019 Girish M
- # This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- # it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- # the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
- # (at your option) any later version.
- # This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- # but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- # MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- # GNU General Public License for more details.
- # You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- # along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- # Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
- # MA 02110-1301, USA.
- Write a program that takes a list of numbers (for example, a = [5, 10, 15, 20, 25])
- and make a new list of only the first and last elements of the given list.
- For practice, write this code inside a function.
- def fal():
- a = [5, 10, 15, 20, 25]
- b = ((a[0:5:4]))