- # Copyright (C) 2020, 2019 Girish M
- # This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- # it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- # the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
- # (at your option) any later version.
- # This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- # but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- # MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- # GNU General Public License for more details.
- # You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- # along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- # Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
- # MA 02110-1301, USA.
- Let’s say I give you a list saved in a variable: a = [1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81, 100].
- Write one line of Python that takes this list a and makes a new list that has only the even elements of this list in it.
- # @author: prince
- print([n for n in [1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81, 100] if n%2 == 0])