- cl-i18n is a gettext-style internationalization framework for Common Lisp.
- cl-i18n is licensed under the terms of the Lisp Lesser GNU
- Public License (http://opensource.franz.com/preamble.html), known as
- the LLGPL. The LLGPL consists of a preamble (see above URL) and the
- LGPL. Where these conflict, the preamble takes precedence.
- cl-i18n is referenced in the preamble as the "LIBRARY."
- doc/internals/pofiles_grammar is © 2012 cage and is licensed under
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported