- A code of conduct for most software and other practical works are
- designed to take away your freedom to speak and collaborate.
- By contrast, our Code of Misconduct is intended to guarantee your
- freedom to speak and be heard – to make sure all willing
- participants are able to collaborate freely within a project.
- The developer of this project believes strongly that to be as
- inclusive as possible, it is important to include all kinds of
- people. However as an alternative to a code of conduct, instead if
- someone is being unfair/discriminatory/awful in general, please let
- the developer know so that we can have an open discussion about the
- issues and try to reach a mutually beneficial compromise.