- QStarDict for macOS is set to be built as a "bundle" application.
- Distributed packages should contain all required stuff to run out-of-the-box.
- All following notes are important for developers.
- BUILDING REQUIREMENTS:
- * Qt5 libraries/frameworks (tested with homebrew)
- * glib2 devel environment (tested with homebrew as well)
- * all other libraries are propably part of mac's OS
- CONFIRURE PHASE:
- it will build qstardict and install it into /Applications (`make install` will be required)
- qmake INSTALL_PREFIX=/absolute/path/to/selected/dir
- it will build qstardict and install it into this location.
- The path *must* be absolute. Relative path will cause install problems.
- qmake INSTALL_PREFIX=/Users/pvanek/oss/qstardict/release
- MAKE PHASE:
- just run: make
- INSTALL PHASE:
- make install
- DEPLOY PHASE:
- make QStarDict.dmg