Ambience Redo mod for Minetest
Based on Immersive Sounds .36 mod by Neuromancer and optimized to run on servers with new fire sounds added when Fire Redo mod is detected...
- 0.1 - Initial release
- 0.2 - Code change and new water sounds added
- 0.3 - Works with Fire Redo mod to provide fire sounds
- 0.4 - Code optimized
- 0.5 - Changed to kilbiths smaller sound files and removed canadianloon1, adjusted timings
- 0.6 - Using new find_nodes_in_area features to count nodes and speed up execution (thanks everamzah)
- 0.7 - Code tweaks and added Jungle sounds for day and night time
- 0.8 - Override default water sounds for 0.4.14 dev and above, add separate gain for each sound
- 0.9 - Plays music files on server or local client when found at midnight, files to be named "ambience_music.1.ogg" changing number each up to 9.
- 1.0 - Added icecrack sound when walking on snow/ice flows, also tidied code
- 1.1 - Using newer functions, Minetest 0.4.16 and above needed to run
- 1.2 - Added PlayerPlus compatibility, removed fire sounds, added volume changes
- 1.3 - Added API for use with other mods, code rewrite
- 1.4 - Re-ordered water sets to come before fire and lava, day/night sounds play when leaves around and above ground
- 1.5 - Added 'flame_sound' and fire redo check, code tidy and tweak, added ephemeral flag for background sounds.
Code license: MIT