Media uploads fail if the user leaves Goblinoid before it finishes.
Create an AndroidService, which allows us to continue uploading media in a background thread.
- Create a new main.py in a service subdir, per python-for-android requirements
- Use OSC to communicate between app and service. Use tshirtman's setup as a guide
- Since kivy can only send strings to and from the service, we need the service to instantiate the PyPump user object. This means the service needs to access credentials.json
- Figure out how to end the service once the upload is complete. After my initial tests, this appears non-trivial
- Bonus: See if python-for-android allows for multiple services. Ideally, we could turn all Goblinoid services into Android services