=== Lidra ===
Contributors: Jesús Eduardo
Donate link: https://liberapay.com/ConocimientosLibres/donate
Requires at least: WordPress 4.3
Tested up to: 4.9.1
Stable tag: 1.0
License: GPLv3 or later
License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Tags: libre, tema, librejs, html5, wordpress, responsive desing
== Description ==
Theme written in HTML5, Bootstrap 3, CSS3, for a world free and compatible with the GNU LibreJS.
* Responsive Layout
* Custom Colors
* Custom Header
* Menu Description
* Post Formats
* The GPL v3.0 or later license. :) Use it to make something cool.
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the 'Add New' button.
2. Type in Lidra in the search form and press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard.
3. Click on the 'Activate' button to use your new theme right away.
4. Navigate to Appearance > Customize in your admin panel and customize to taste.
5. Requires absolutely the plugin WP-PageNavi for run correctly.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Is it compatible with LibreJS? =
== Copyleft ==
Lidra Theme, Copyleft 2017 - Cybersy
Lidra is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
License: GNU GPL, Version 3 (or later)
== Screenshots ==
Not necessary to already available in the preview.
== Changelog ==
= 1.0 =
* Add Languages
* Add ViNotJS
* Optimal Code
= 0.0.1 =
* Released: February 20, 2017
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 0.0.1 =