=== Twenty Fifteen ===
Contributors: the WordPress team and Jorge Maldonado Ventura
Requires at least: WordPress 4.1
Tested up to: WordPress 4.8-trunk
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Tags: blog, two-columns, left-sidebar, accessibility-ready, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-logo, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, microformats, post-formats, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, threaded-comments, translation-ready
== Description ==
Our 2015 default theme is clean, blog-focused, and designed for clarity. Twenty Fifteen's simple, straightforward typography is readable on a wide variety of screen sizes, and suitable for multiple languages. We designed it using a mobile-first approach, meaning your content takes center-stage, regardless of whether your visitors arrive by smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
* Mobile-first, Responsive Layout
* Custom Colors
* Custom Header
* Social Links
* Menu Description
* Post Formats
* The GPL v2.0 or later license. :) Use it to make something cool.
For more information about Twenty Fifteen please go to https://codex.wordpress.org/Twenty_Fifteen.
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the 'Add New' button.
2. Type in Twenty Fifteen in the search form and press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard.
3. Click on the 'Activate' button to use your new theme right away.
4. Go to https://codex.wordpress.org/Twenty_Fifteen for a guide on how to customize this theme.
5. Navigate to Appearance > Customize in your admin panel and customize to taste.
== Copyright ==
Twenty Fifteen WordPress Theme, Copyright 2014-2016 WordPress.org & Automattic.com
Twenty Fifteen is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Twenty Fifteen Theme bundles the following third-party resources:
HTML5 Shiv v3.7.0, Copyright 2014 Alexander Farkas
Genericons icon font, Copyright 2013-2016 Automattic.com
License: GNU GPL, Version 2 (or later)
== Changelog ==
= 1.7 =
* Released: December 6, 2016
= 1.6 =
* Released: August 15, 2016
= 1.5 =
* Released: April 12, 2016
= 1.4 =
* Released: December 8, 2015
= 1.3 =
* Released: August 18, 2015
= 1.2 =
* Released: May 6, 2015
= 1.1 =
* Released: April 23, 2015
= 1.0 =
* Released: December 18, 2014