- <!DOCTYPE html>
- <meta charset="UTF-8">
- <title>November 2019</title>
- <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
- <meta name="description" content="A weblog listing old websites, Bible verses, and, on occasion, other web-related resources. Updated almost every day.">
- <h1>November 2019</h1>
- <p> I meant to post this on the 9th, but didn't get to: <a href="https://web.archive.org/web/19990208021229/http://www.videopac.com/">Old-Site of the Day: VideoPac.com</a> Another from the Game Nexus list. This had a different address, but when I looked it in the Wayback Machine up I was re-directed to this address. The VideoPac was the European version of the Odyssey^2. No longer exists at that address. Had info on the games, hardware, & emulation, plus a FAQ mirrored from somewhere else. The Wayback machine ddin't get the website's pictures, & on most pages you have to highlight the text to read it. Still some good information, including bits on two models which were never released stateside.
- <p><b>11-8-19</b> <a href="https://web.archive.org/web/19990221022737/http://www.atarihq.com/danb/">Old-Site of the Day: Dan's Home Page</a> Going through Video Game Nexus' list of deleted sites, I found one hosted on Geocities. When Ilooked it up in the Wayback Machine, I discovered it had been moved to AtariHQ. AtariHQ is still hosting websites, including a modern version of this page: <a href="http://www.atarihq.com/danb/">Dan B's Videogame Tech Website</a>
- <p><b>11-6-19</b> <a href="https://www.image-map.net/">Image Map Creator</a> Fairly easy. Not an old-site, but useful.
- <p><b>11-4-19</b> <a href="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+peter+3%3A21&version=HCSB">Bible Verse of the Day: 1 Peter 3:21</a>
- <p><b>11-2-19</b> <a href="https://web.archive.org/web/19990203011526/http://members.aol.com/vectrexcs/index.html">Old-Site of the Day: VectrexCS</a> Another from Classic Gaming Nexus' archive. A fan site fir the Vectrex from someone who never had one, but was always interested in the system. He finally got to experiance it via emulation.
- <p><a href="index.html">Return to the Main Menu</a>